- Error message "Invalid value for attribute" with the error code COM_PME_PARSER 101 is raised on create new contract.
- The issue arises mostly only on the productive system as here the shared memory is active per default.
- As in test system the shared memory is not active per default no issue is observed here.
- Several SAP instances are used.
- SAP CRM-IU - CRM for Utilities for the releases:
- CRM 7.0 EHP 2-4
CL_CRM_ISU_PROD_BUFFER_SHMA , KBA , CRM-IU-MD-PRO , Utilities Industry: Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.