"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
You would like to understand what is the Ticket Status Dictionary and how it is used in the SAP Cloud for Customer system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Ticket Status Dictionary is an activity maintained under the Business Configuration work center. Its purpose is to allow you to maintain standard status and additional customized status for service tickets in the SAP Cloud for Customer.
The Status Dictionary is available for the following activities under the Business Configuration:
- Tickets for Customer Support
- Tickets for Employee Support
In order to access the dictionary, you may follow the steps below, accordingly to the support scenario which is being used in the business:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Overview work center view.
- Search for Tickets for Customer Support or Tickets for Employee Support.
- Click on the option you choose.
- Click on Maintain Status Dictionary Entries.
The Status Dictionary will be opened as highlighted below:
Each record is added containing the following details:
- Status Code: Displays the ID for each record maintained in the dictionary.
- Description: Displays the Name of the Custom/Additional status.
- Life Cycle Status: Display which life cycle status the custom status will be related. The Life Cycle Status is the real and true status considered for system backend transactions and logics that will be executed for service tickets. Each customized status can be assigned to one Life Cycle Status.
- Assignment Status: This status will determine who is the responsible side that need to take action, depending on the status that will be set for the service ticket.
The Ticket Status Dictionary is a pre-requisite to further determine the Status Schema for service tickets in the Cloud for Customer system.
Status; Status Dictionary; Dictionary; Service; Ticket; Cloud for Customer; C4C; Status Schema; Custom Status; Customized; Customer Support; Employee Support; Document Type; Service Request; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To