- After enabling parallel_dsi the following parameters are automatically set:
- dsi_num_threads to 5
- dsi_num_large_xact_threads to 2
- dsi_serialization_method to wait_for_commit
- dsi_sqt_max_cache_size to 1 million bytes on 32-bit platforms and 20 million bytes on 64-bit platforms.
- This behavior is introduced in SRS 15.7.1 SP303, the default setting for dsi_serialization_method is changed to wait_after_commit.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP303 and UP
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.