You are removing the account linked to a contact. However, all the contact relationship data (address, e-mail, phone...) gets deleted as well.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Contacts view.
Open any contact.
Delete the account liked to the contact.
RESULT: All the relationship data is completely deleted.
If a contact doesn't have an account (or if the account gets deleted), the contact doesn't have a workplace address, e-mail, phone... anymore. That's why all this relational information is being deleted.
This is the system's behavior.
If you consider that this behavior should be changed in the system, we would like to kindly ask you to post this request in the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer influence site: https://influence.sap.com
- 2450654 - Some Fields (Phone Number, Fax number, Email) of The Contact Are Not Editable
- 2584870 - While Creating a New Contact, Fields like Address, Phone, Job Function are Marked as Read Only in the Master Layout.
- 2443669 - Contact Details Missing in Account
- 2652499 - An Account Determination in the Contact Header
- 2677507 - Contact ID Field is Missing Under Contacts Tab in Account
account, contact, relationship data, address, e-mail, phone, delete, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To