It is required to migrate learning data via connector. Currency values for migrated data are shown in $, although the default setting differs (e.g.: €). Item data and learning history have been migrated without any currency value (e.g.: 0 $).
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Migration of item data and learning history without currency values >
- Settings/Defaults are in € (or other currency different from $) >
- Run report including any price value for migrated data, e.g.: Learning History Report (CSV) >
- Report returns with values in currency $ instead of the default (€).
When a connector is used to input the value of a currency it brings the value set (hardcoded) on database level. The default value in the database is USD. It cannot be changed. This applies only in case of 0 values. If the item has a price other than zero, the system default currency will apply.
This is standard system behavior. As a workaround, please refer to KBA 2602434 - Learning: Import Tuition fees through Learning History Connector
The only possible way to mass update tuition fees, is to use the Record Learning Tool:
- The tuition fee is added in the Learning History if the completion for the item is recorded with Record Learning Financial tool.
- Admin can manually update the records with the Learning Event Editor (Users >Tools > Learning Event Editor)
This is currently a limitation in the system.
currency, default currency, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem