- Remove the embedded Tomcat version from the error message.
- Mask / Hide tomcat version from error pages.
- Apache Tomcat, a free open-source third-party Web application server, is bundled with SAP Business Intelligence products (BI / BIP) for convenience of use, but is not considered part of the SAP product support scope.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.1, 4.2 & above
- Supported Apache Tomcat versions / Bundled Tomcat
- Supported Chrome/Firefox/IE Browsers
Masking, hiding ,tomcat version, tomcat ,http 404 ,http 500, server, info, version, security , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.