- Only the accounts with balance are displayed in the app Balance Sheet / Income Statement.
- G/L account which is assigned to a node but, having a zero balance will not get displayed.
- Runtime hierarchy has already been replicated.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Balance Sheet / Income Statement.
- Provide the mandatory fields.
- Press Go.
The standard feature of the app is to only display the parts of the hierarchy that have a value. If a node or section of the hierarchy has no effect on the results (zero balance), the nodes or sections are not included.
To display accounts with a zero balance, in app Balance Sheet / Income Statement you can use the filter "Including zero-balance accounts" in the filter bar. This is found by choosing :
- Click on Adapt filters button from filter bar.
- Under Special Fields click more filters.
- Tick check box Including Zero-Balance Accounts.
- Press OK.
- Provide all the mandatory field values.
- Press GO.
FSV, replicate, runtime, hierarchy, balance Sheet, income statement, FI-FIO-GL, fi-gl-gl, display, zero, balance, account , KBA , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem