- "There is no connection to the Auditing Data Store from CMS xxx_nn.CentralManagementServer." in CMC->Auditing page.
- The below error is shown in windows event log:
SAP BusinessObjects BI platform CMS: All connections to CMS audit database ""***"" are lost. CMS can no longer serve as Auditor. Reason: ct_options(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be called because another command structure has results pending.
- No connection issues with auditing DB.
- No space issues in auditing DB.
- Sybase team also verified ASE server is running fine and is accessible from isql.
- "Sybase driver errorcode, msg: -2402, Error converting characters into server's character set. Some character(s) could not be converted." is found in the CMS trace log.
Auditing page"> Read more...
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Sybase ASE
audit auditing connect failed , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.