- Tables are getting Failed periodically
- Replicaiton table status failed
- Notification job is giving emails for false errors
- Health check job picks up false Failed table error
- Occasional failed table statues in Health Check results (LTRO)
- SQL error: System error (portion 0000000001, conversion object Z_<Table>_<MT_ID>, at <TIME>)
- In DMIS 2011 SP16 getting error "Table has the status 'Failed'" that gets resolved shortly after
- In DMIS 2018 SP01 getting error "Table has the status 'Failed'" that gets resolved shortly after
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
Table has the status Failed , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.