- Latency shows three values in LTRO
- Long term latency threshold exceeded
- Latency error occurring from previous days
- Health check job reads old latency errors
- Configuration is red while all tables are replicating
- No latency errors in Display Replication Statistics but LTRO shows latency errors
SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
SLT latency, short, medium, long, Max latency, Minimum latency, Med latency, Maximum latency, Median latency, Average latency , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , HAN-DP-LTR , Landscape Transformation Replication Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.