- What does each Onboarding RBP permissions do?
- Managing Permissions Roles under Set User Permissions
- Need access to Onboarding from the main menu
- Need access to New Hire Activity creation
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- From Admin Center Go to Set User Permissions>Manage Permission Roles
- Select A role in which you would like to add Onboarding permissions
- Click on the Permission button
Following Roles Include:
- Manage Onboarding Permission: This will allow you to select Onboarding from the main dropdown menu
- Manage Field Mapping tool for intergration with Employee Central: This will allow you to navigate to the ONB-EC Field mapping tool from the search bar
- Manage Onboarding additional content: This will allow you to view and edit the content inside the New Hire Activity link from Onboarding
sf, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, RBP, home page , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To