This article describes the steps on How to Configure Apply with LinkedIn 2.0.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Note: Make sure that you have all the prerequisites described in the Implementation Guide in the section : Configuring Apply with LinkedIn
- Admin Center > Integration Center > Security Center.
- Security Center > LinkedIn Account Setup.
- Enable cookies and popups, then Enable Customer LinkedIn Account.
- Then, you should see a Create Customer LinkedIn Account button.
- You should be able to see the Blue LinkedIn portlet below with Sign In and Join Now button. After clicking either Sign In or Join Now, a pop up for the LinkedIn Login should appear.
- Then you will see LinkedIn contracts and then a successful Integration Message.
- You should be able to see the RMK widget with the option Start Apply with LinkedIn then Sign In with LinkedIn.
2683467 - Apply with LinkedIn 2.0
2848667 - How To Troubleshoot Apply with Linkedin 2.0 - Recruiting Management
LinkedIn, Apply with LinkedIn 2.0, LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration, RMK Widget, Recruiting Management, Recruiting Marketing, RCM, RMK, Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To