Using a comma in a value of a transformation property or rule triggers "Entity not found" error. E.G. sfuser.field.transform.data.CNTRY.KOR=Korea, Republic of
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Add transformation rule: sfuser.field.transform.data.CNTRY.KOR=Korea, Republic of
- Pass in value "Korea, Republic of" in the CNTRY field of user_data input file
- Run User Connector-SF and receive exception "Entity not found" error.
The Connector is treating "Korea" and "Republic of" as two separate values as comma (",") delimits values. This means "Korea, Republic of" is not being handled by the connector's transformation rule resulting in "Entity not found" error.
- Access Learning Administration
- Proceed to the CONNECTOR Property file
- Find the specific transformation rule that is facing this error
- Encapsulate the property with double quotation marks such as Korea, Republic of to "Korea, Republic of"
The use the escape character (") is to ensure that the comma is handled as a value and not a delimiter. E.G. sfuser.field.transform.data.CNTRY.KOR="Korea, Republic of"
Customizations of the nature would usually be handled by an implementation partner, consultant or someone from SAP's Professional Services team. This Knowledge Base Article is to provide insight that this type of issue can be avoided if a similar scenario occurs per your unique configuration which satisfies your business needs.
2149831 - How and When to reach out - Professional Services, Consultant, Partner and Account/Finance Team
SAP; Successfactors, Learning, LMS, Integration; Connectors; SF User Connector; transformation; properties; custom; entity not found; country; cntry , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem