No bank statement created from Inbound file ID ABC (ABC is the inbound file ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to the Inbound Files subview in the File Management view.
- Search for Inbound File ABC and select it.
The status is Finished.
- Click View.
File Type: Bank Statement.
Import Format: ISO20022 Bank Statement.
- Go to the Bank Statement view in the Liquidity Management work center.
- Filter for File ID ABC and click Go.
No bank statements are displayed.
For amounts less than 1.00 (for example .82) if there is no zero before the decimal point, the file cannot be processed.
For example, in the tag <XchgRate>.999254</XchgRate>, zero is missing before .999254.
You need to maintain the tag as <XchgRate>0.999254</XchgRate>.
(The tags and the amounts displayed here are for reference only).
You have to maintain the number zero before the decimal point for the effected amount in the inbound file.
Inbound file; bank statement; Eingangsdatei; Kontoauszug , KBA , AP-PAY-BS , Bank Statement , How To