- Unable to assign value to table data using Allocation feature on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Function for planning doesn't work, no change in SAC story
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2019.21.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Open issue story and try. Go to Allocate Values and click Assign.
- Input value for each dimension member.
>> No change on story data.
The issue is identified as product defect by Development team.
The issue is scheduled to be fixed in 2020.06.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, allocate, plan, planning, allocation, Allocate, Assign. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem