Is it possible to create model from import Secured File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Creating model from import SFTP data sources is possible from release 2019.19.
- Import Secured File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) data sources using open connectors
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SFTP, file, file server, user , password, secure, secured, ftp , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem