- You are using the SFTP adapter from the Secure Connectivity Add-on in your Process Integration/Orchestration to send or receive files
- After an SP update of the Secure Connectivity Add-on to SP05 or patching only the PIB2BSFTP component on SP05 to at least patch level 29, you are now receiving one of the below error:
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/asn1/ASN1Primitive
- Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bouncycastle.asn1.ASN1Object.fromByteArray([B)Lorg/bouncycastle/asn1/ASN1Object
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - SP08 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, message transfer , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.