You might have questions like:
- Where can I find service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Partner Test & Demo systems (Classification: partnerTest)?
- Can I use my Partner Test & Demo system for productive usage?
- Does my Partner Test & Demo system have the same SLA as a production SAC system?
- Are there planned schedules available when SAP Analytics Cloud gets updated?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
As stated, in the SAP Cloud Services Partner Test and Demonstration License agreement:
Partner is not permitted to use the Cloud Service productively nor may Partner provide third parties access to the Cloud Service for productive use. Partner may not connect the Cloud Service to a productive IT environment. Furthermore, Partner may not use the Cloud Service for preparation of productive use by a prospective customer of Partner.
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) for SAP Cloud Services sets forth the System Availability Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) for the productive version of the applicable SAP Cloud Services to which partner has subscribed (“SAP Cloud Services”) in an Order Form with SAP, since the Partner Test & Demo system is NOT a productive system, SAP intends to meet the SLA referenced in the Product-Specific Supplements and the Service Level Agreement for SAP Cloud Services, however such service levels shall not be binding upon SAP and the Partner shall have no claims against SAP under this Agreement.
- Service level agreements (SLA):
- Official information about SLAs can be found here: SLA Update for SAP Analytics Cloud and in Service Level Agreement for SAP Cloud Services.
- Official information about the SAP Support policy and SAP Product Support responsibilities can be found here: Support policy for Cloud Customers.
- SAP Cloud Availability Center (personalized, at-a-glance view into your SAP cloud products with status and availability).
- Release plans:
- The maintenance schedule for partner test & demo (T & D) systems occurs bi-weekly (fast track). See 2728183.
- Every time a new version is deployed, SAP publishes official content documenting new changes and functionalities. See Product Updates and Plan.
- You can find a complete list of updates and new changes to SAP Analytics Cloud from the application's Help Center. Log on to your system and select the help / question mark icon (?) and click What's New.
- Release Notifications:
- Version updates are expected during a predefined maintenance window. See section 4. Maintenance Windows for SAP Cloud Services in the SLA for SAP Cloud Services document for more specific information on dates and times (APJ: Saturday 3 pm UTC / Europe: Saturday 10 pm UTC / Americas: Sunday 4 am UTC).
- A system message indicates that the system is under maintenance.
- An informational bar (banner) may also appear in the application before and after the update notifying users about upcoming updates and system downtime.
- More questions?
NOTE: If you require detailed SLA information specific to your individual system, please reach out to your Partner manager or Account Executive (AE) as this request is outside the scope of Product support. Please see 2706322 - What is Support – What is Consulting: Cloud Solutions.
- 2751671 - How to find partner resources for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2492733 - Service level agreements (SLA) for SAP Analytics Cloud customers
- 2757726 - SAP Analytics Cloud Outage Information
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, wave, waves, orca, uptime, downtime, Partner Service Advisor, production, , KBA , test, demo (partner) , sac partner resources kba partner edge , sac cloud cloud maintenance agreements s , maintenance agreements sap kba , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To