When approver views the workflow approval page, some values in the field which were updated/ deleted are hidden.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Approver clicks on Approve Request Tile under To-Do section in homepage to navigate to workflow approval page
- Some field values are missing/ hidden from the page.
The Hide Old Value switch for fields with hidden values from workflow approval page have been set to Yes
- Go to Configure Object Definition
- On first dropdown select Object Definition
- Search for the affected MDF Object
- Click on Take action > Make Correction
- Search for the field which values are hidden in workflow approval page
- Click on Details
- Set the switch Hide Old Value to No
- If set to Yes, the values of the field will be hidden in workflow approval page.
- If set to No, the values of the field will be visible in the workflow approval page.
- Setting the switch to Yes will not take effect in Manage Data page.
No values in Workflow page, missing values in workflow, workflow page, missing fields, missing values in workflow, mdf fields values missing,