- How do deeplinks work with Sites?
- Do direct links work with Sites?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a user through the Site
- Create a direct link/deeplink that is 'Learning Only Users'
- The user must not be logged in and have a session active
- Have the user click the direct link
- The user navigates to Learning native login and not the Site
Direct links generated by the admin tool do not incorporate Site login.
- Direct links for external users on Sites must be authenticated on the browser for them to stay on the Site.
- An enhancement request can be created to change this functionality as per Knowledge Base Article 2090228
- Please see this Community post for more information on changes to Native Learning access and Sites. Authentication is required to access the link.
external users sites direct links directlinks deeplinks deep link redirect tool functionality sf lms success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , Problem