The Field Mapping tool for integration with Employee Central is currently not responding to any configuration changes. When performing any change and pressing button "Validate and Save" and then "Save without Viewing" there is no confirmation message ("Changes saved") to know that the changes went through or at least an error message indicating what the issue is. After trying to save the change(s) and leave the mapping tool and then go back to it, it is verified that none of the changes performed were actually saved. Everything remains in a "frozen' state. In conclusion: the mapping rejects any changes and does not give a message to explore why.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Mapping tool for integration with Employee Central"
- Perform any change in any mapping
- Scroll down and click 'Validate and Save'
- Then click 'Save Without Viewing'
- You will see that there is no confirmation message nor error. Only standard warnings.
Key used as variant is not maintained in Data Dictionary
- Check if there is any mapped field is using a key as variant (with $ sign. i.e: $nameofKey$).
- If so, navigate to Onboarding > Settings > Data Dictionary and search for the key. It should be available in Data Dictionary > Integrations > EC tag.
- If the key is not maintained in Data Dictionary (path above), add the same and then try to save any changes in Field Mapping tool again.
Field Mapping tool for integration with Employee Centra, unable, save, change, changes, key, missing, mapping, mapped , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem