- Business users create Purchase Requisitions for themselves and also create Purchase Requisitions on behalf of other business users.
- Purchase Orders are created as follow on documents and the users can manage the confirmation and goods reciept of their documents via the 'Confirm Receipt of Goods' APP.
- In a situation where a user leaves the company with several open documents still in process, you would like to reassign these documents to another user.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Confirm receipt of goods, shop on behalf of, Post Goods Receipt. MIGO, F1643, F1654, J18 , KBA , MM-PUR-HUB-CNF , Confirmation for Procurement Hub , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.