- Some users got the system email with title "Connect and share with the community" from SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com
- Another similar email "Register for Upcoming Webinars" from firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to disable the notification email
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create some SAC users.
- Some users got the email with title "Connect and share with the community" from SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com.
When an individual SAC user logs in to SAC for the first time, there’s a pop-up that asks if you want to receive learning emails.
Users who accepted will receive email from SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com or email@example.com.
At the beginning there’s 3 onboarding emails. Then there will be monthly newsletters and webinar emails, all for SAC training purposes (ie. Not
marketing/promotion of SAP products).
In case user wants to disable the notification, please use the following methods:
- Uncheck the “Product Updates & Learning” under the Profile Settings.
- Or unsubscribe in the email footer.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, customer experience,unkonw email, partical, enable, stop, reject, cancel , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem