Appointments are synchronized with the wrong folder.
SAP Cloud for Customer client-side Outlook add-in
Reproducing the Issue
Two accounts are defined in Outlook:
- Account A is the main e-mail account with the Office 365 License, for example firstname.lastname@example.org ('abc' equals the name of an individual, 'xyz' equals a company name.)
- Account B is the secondary account which should be synchronized with SAP Cloud for Customer, for example email@example.com
In the add-in Options, Account B is set as the Default Folder for the synchronization. Account B is also used as an e-mail address for the business user in the SAP Cloud for Customer application. The customer expects the synchronization to be done for Account B.
- An appointment is created in the calendar of Account B.
- This appointment is synchronized with SAP Cloud for Customer via the Outlook add-in.
- As soon as the synchronization is finished, the add-in has created a new meeting in the calendar of Account A, which is synchronized from now on.
- The initial appointment in Account B is not synchronized anymore.
The change of the folder selection within the Options work for the synchronization of contacts but not for appointments.
This behavior is as per design.
outlook, add-in, client-side, synchronization, folder, appointments , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , Problem