Since deactivated items can be assigned to curricula(s) , how does a admin deactivate a item that is already active in a curricula? This way the item can stay with the curricula, or multiple curriculum, and be activated at a later time should it be needed? When going into the item and deactivating it , a validation errror is thrown.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Managment System
The validation error is thrown because the active item is in use. Admins will need to create a new item or revise the item to keep it deactivated.
Admins will need to create a new item or revise the item to keep it deatcivated.
To revise the item follow the below steps.
- Select revise on the item that you want deactivated
- Follow the wizard and prompts until step 3.
- Step 3 of the revision, be sure to select to not make the item production ready.
- Continue on with the wizard and complete the revision.
- Go into the item and make the item inactive.
- Once the item is inactive select to productionize the item.
- Make sure during the productionize wizard that the admin selects to add it to the curricula(s) and replace the old curricula(s).
- If the older revision of the curricula is still present, run the curricula clean up apm to have it removed.
This will place the deactivated new revision in the curricula(s)
Validation Error, Curricula, Chrome, IE, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , How To