- Some tiles in the Tile Catalog within NextGen Admin Center are not displayed correctly when using Internet Explorer
- The tiles placed in the bottom of the Tile Catalog page are cut off and cannot be seen or removed
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the SuccessFactors instance via Internet Explorer
- Go to NextGen Admin Center
- Click on the Tile Catalog icon
- Scroll the page down until the bottom of the page
- The bottom tiles are not properly displayed; the page is abruptly cut off.
This is a known code issue that was introduced in the system as part of the latest release, b1908.
The code fix for that issue will be included on the upcoming system release, b1911. The release schedule is available on KBA 2521176.
In the meantime, as a workaround for using the Tile Catalog feature, please use any browser supported by SuccessFactors other than Internet Explorer, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
2816062 - Q3 1908 - Platform Release Information FAQ
2521176 - 2019 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates
2287054 - How to add/delete tiles on the Home Page?
tile catalog, nextgen admin center, admin center, ie, internet explorer, UI-21209 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custome Tile Issues , Problem