- During CIF transfer of Plants, Vendors or Customers the Address's Postal code format is checked and error occurs even though ECC system accepts the post code format for example on plant, vendor or customer definition.
- AM653 Postal code &1 must have the length &2
- In case of transferring a Vendor with one-time Vendor flag from ECC to SCM via CIF, Postal Code is checked and if its missing, it errors out during CIF although for the initial transfer of the vendor these errors did not occur.
- AM219 Enter a postal code
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management - All versions
SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
AM 653, AM 219, SARA, CA_BUPA , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.