- You have maintained a renewal rule, which does not renew canceled line items in Contracts.
- In a sample contract you enter a Cancellation Reason for a future date.
- The Contract is renewed, even though the Status is Cancellation Requested.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a renewal rule and tick the checkbox Stop Renewal On Item Cancellation.
- Select a contract with this renewal rule.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Select a Cancellation Reason.
- Set Cancellation Effective On a future date.
The contract is renewed by the rule, before the cancellation date is reached.
- When maintaining a cancellation reason, the system sets the line item to Cancellation Requested status.
- Once the Cancellation Effective On date is reached, the line item is updated to Cancelled status.
- The checkbox in renewal rules only applies to Cancelled status.
- If the renewal time is before the Cancellation Effective On date, the renewal is processed.
- Maintain a Cancellation Effective On date that is before the scheduled renewal.
Vertrag, Erneuerung, Regel, Stornierung, Absage, Contract, Renewal, Rule, Cancellation, Reason , KBA , AP-CCP-CC , Customer Contract , Problem