You have cancelled a Supplier Invoice and now trying to Repost it to the same Supplier but receive an error stating Some items already belong to the Customer/Supplier specified.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payables work center.
- Go to the Supplier Accounts View.
- Search open the Account Id: XXXX [Represents Supplier Account ID].
- Open Invoice: YYYY [Represents Supplier Invoice Id].
- Click on Actions and then Repost Open Items.
- In the new dialog box, you enter the same Supplier Account ID XXXX.
Error: Some items already belong to the Customer/Supplier specified.
You are trying to repost to the same Supplier.
The open items are always reposted to a different customer account or supplier account.
Help center Document: Quick Guide for Payment Clearing (Payables)
Repost, Some items, Customer/Supplier , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem