- Fresh installation of ASE 16.0 SPXX PLXX
- Installation appears to have completed, but a message says "Installation failed"
- All libraries and patches installed as per system requirements
- The ASE_Suite.log is missing from the $SYBASE/log directory
- In the $SYBASE/dbisql.log, the following error was seen :
dbisql.log: Status: ERROR
dbisql.log: Additional Notes: ERROR - Error while attempting to execute the installation script
dbisql.log:Command.run(): Cannot run program "/tmp/759024.tmp/executeScriptTmp0": error=13, Permission denied
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 15.7 and later
- Linux OS
error=13, Permission denied install installing , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.