You have successfully triggered a campaign. After that, you go to the Execution Details facet and try to download the information in an Excel file. However, after waiting for a long time you either get a dump or the System Maintenance screen.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Campaigns work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open any campaign that has already been executed.
- Go to the Execution Details facet.
- Click More > Export to Microsoft Excel.
- RESULT: The system begins to load and eventually dumps. You may also get a screen with the message "System Maintenance. Temporary System Down".
This campaign contacted a large number of people (sometimes more than 10.000).
At the moment, there is no other approach that we can take to download such a huge data into an Excel file.
If you consider that this option should be available, we would like to kindly ask you to post this request in the SAP Cloud for Customer influence site: https://influence.sap.com
excel, download, campaign, execution details, System Maintenance. Temporary System Down , KBA , LOD-LE-MKT-CPG , Obsolete - Use LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , How To