The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Cannot access System >> Administration menu even when the user has the Read rights to System Information.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on SAC.
- Create a new Role.
- Check on Read rights for System Information.
- Create a new user and assign this user to the role created in step 2-3.
- Use this new user to log on to SAC.
- Notice that the user cannot access the System >> Administration menu.
This behavior is by design.
Update privilege for System Information must be granted in order to see System >> Administration.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , How To