This article describes the steps to take when facing issues with configuring Apply with LinkedIn 2.0. Some of the issues include, but are not limited to the following:
- Error: We're having trouble retrieving Integration information. Please contact your system administrator.
- Error: There seems to be a problem. You do not have enough permission to access this page.
- No contracts seen after Sign In.
- RMK Widget is not showing.
- RMK Widget is not routing to LinkedIn site.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
PART 1 of 4 - PREREQUISITES
First, make sure that you have all the prerequisites described in the KBA 2683467 - Apply with LinkedIn 2.0 - SuccessFactors Recruiting and the SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management Implementation Guide. Once you have all the prerequisites and you still have issues, check the following.
- Make sure the Integration Admin (or the user who will setup the Integration) has the right permissions to access Admin Center > Integration Center > Security Center > LinkedIn Account Setup.
- In Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > [Role] > Permission > Manage Integration Tools > Enable the option "Manage LinkedIn Account Setup"
3. In Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles > [Role] > Permission > Metadata Framework > Enable the option "Access to non-secured objects"
PART 2 of 4 - ISSUES IN INTEGRATION CENTER
If you encounter any errors while in Admin Center > Integration Center > Security Center > LinkedIn Account Setup, you can address them by making sure that the LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration MDF object is fully populated and all values are correct. Once you have done so, the integration should be working correctly.
Some of the issues include, but are not limited to the following:
Error: We're having trouble retrieving Integration information. Please contact your system administrator.
Error: There seems to be a problem. You do not have enough permission to access this page.
No contracts seen after Sign In.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data > Search for LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration.
- Click on the drop-down next to the LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration external code (beside Advanced), to see all the external codes created. Normally, there should only be one entry available. In this example, the external code is 23455.
- If you see multiple entries of external codes (For example, 23455, 26789, 21367, etc.), this means there were multiple attempts to Create Customer LinkedIn Account (Admin Center > Integration Center > Security Center > LinkedIn Account Setup).
- Delete all entries and try to login again in LinkedIn Account Setup. This action will create one LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration external code.
Note: To delete entries of LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration MDF object, click on Take Action > Permanently Delete. Make sure to keep a backup (screenshot or text) of the external codes that you will delete so that you can easily recreate them, if needed.
- This is a sample LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration MDF object that is properly configured with all the fields populated.
- All the information in RED, except for the external code and the validJsSdkDomains, are information derived from the transaction that LinkedIn and SuccessFactors had when you clicked on Create Customer LinkedIn Account.
- If any of these information is missing or incorrect, the user setting up the integration is missing some permissions. Refer to KBA 2850700 for the required permissions and KBA 2808730 to delete the object and redo the setup. If the issue persists after you have checked the permissions and redone the setup, open an incident with Support (LOD-SF-RCM-INT) and provide a screenshot of your LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration.
- Fields integrationStatus and isLinkedInIntegrationEnabled should be set to Yes.
- The following fields should have the following values.
- Your validJsSdkDomains should contain the following values in this order: instance URL, career site URL, RMK URL.
- If any other fields in red are missing, like the clientId, or clientSecret, or integrationContext, open an incident with Support (LOD-SF-RCM-INT) and provide a screenshot of your LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration.
- After fully populating LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration, clear browser cache and cookies, then recreate the scenario. The integration should be working correctly.
PART 3 of 4 - ISSUES WITH RMK WIDGET
If you encounter any issues with the LinkedIn widget in RMK, you can address them by making sure that your RMK configuration is valid. Once you have done so, the widget should be working correctly.
Some of the issues include, but are not limited to the following:
RMK Widget is not showing.
RMK Widget is not routing to LinkedIn site.
- The RMK site defined in your validJsSdkDomains should match the site defined in Provisioning > Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL > RMK Portal URL. (If you have access to Provisioning)
- Make sure there are no trailing slashes (/) at the end of the link. For example, https://jobs.successfactorsgroup.com/. If there is, please delete it.
- Make sure there are no empty spaces after the values in each field.
- Check if the RMK site has Talent Community Setup Social profile using LinkedIn at apply (Command Center). Request assistance with RMK Support.
- Perform a Site Reload (Command Center). Request assistance with RMK Support.
- After making these changes, clear browser cache and cookies, then recreate the scenario. The integration should be working correctly.
PART 4 of 4 LINKEDIN ACCOUNT ISSUES
There are two common issues realted to LinkedIn Account Issues.
- Make sure that your LinkedIn account has:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Seat with Admin Access
- LinkedIn Job Slots
- If you're still getting errors to connect, confirm if you're already logged into an account on LinkedIn in the browser you're trying to configure the account in the instance. If you are and if the account doesn't a Recruiter Seat, then the account link in the instance won't work and will fail.
Note: A Dashboard Seat is different from a Recruiter Seat. LinkedIn will usually provide either a Dashboard seat or a Recruiter Seat. For the initial integration to work, we need your admin account to be under a Recruiter Seat.
If you were initially provided with a Dashboard seat, request LinkedIn is they can provide you a temporary Recruiter Seat for the initial integration and afterwards they can set your Dashboard seat back. If you need assistance from LinkedIn support you can ask the customer to email firstname.lastname@example.org or you can email them directly. If you need assistance from SuccessFactors support, you can open an incident for LOD-SF-RCM-INT.
Please Note if the Cookie Banner in Cookie Manager tab has been enabled in CSB and corresponding cookie section has not been enabled to add the Cookie Provider, Apply with Linkedin will not be seen by candidates. The Kba 3057110 - Apply with LinkedIn not Showing Up on Career Site - Recruiting Marketing detailled this
3057110 - Apply with LinkedIn not Showing Up on Career Site - Recruiting Marketing
LinkedIn, Apply with LinkedIn 2.0, LinkedInIntegrationConfiguration, RMK Widget, Recruiting Management, Recruiting Marketing, RCM, RMK, Troubleshooting, cookie manager , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To