When click in Hire/Recruit in Manage Pending Hires/Recruit the page does not load.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
SAP Successfactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Pending Hires/Recruits;
- When click in you click in Hire the page is not fully loaded.
Usually this issue is related to an unvalid mapping for a Bizx Picklist field, where the data type in Onboarding is a BizXPicklist using the integration type code based, please find below sample:
- Go to Onboarding > Settings > DataDictionary;
- Go to Integrations namespace;
- Select the EC tag;
- Filter your fields by the picklist type;
- Review all fields, if you find some Picklist using the integration type as code based and without SF HCM PickList Name mapped, please map the name;
- Once all fields were reviewed and these mappings are correct, you'll be able to open the Manage Pending Hires/Recruits page.
Blank page; Manage Pending Hires; Recruits; Not Loading; Either the 'lhs' or 'value' is null; fingerprint=e19fbff559cb97bb6c598513e028d08f4afe3ddb , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem