- Error Message shows when trying to update Data Privacy Statement: "Unable to see DPCS created on specific language: errorId=null, timestamp=null, errorMessage=Cannot read property 'languageID' of undefined, errorName=TypeError"
- Unable to make changes in the Statement Messages.
- There is no option to add language in the Statement Messages.
- Default Statement is not visible.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Search for Data Privacy Statement
- Open any DPCS name that is assigned to several countries
- An error message will prompt
Data Privacy has been created for a specific country which corresponding language was set as inactive. (e.g. There is DPCS for United Kingdom but the language English UK has been disabled).
- Check all the assigned countries for the DPCS
- Compare if the languages associated with these countries are enabled in Manage Language
- If not enabled, it must be enabled in order to modify the existing DPCS
2576325- Enable a New Language Pack in SuccessFactors
2341240- DPCS 2.0 - how to enable version 2.0 of Data Privacy Consent Statement and how to set up privacy statement
DPCS, Data Privacy Statement, unable to update, null error, popup, error, internal, external , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem