You are working with a Ticket created from a Facebook post and notices that the button to reply is not visible for a comment.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the Ticket created from the Facebook post).
- Go to the Social Interactions facet.
- See that there is no reply button for a comment.
Only first level comments can be replied from within SAP Cloud for Customer.
- You have a Facebook post that generates a Ticket.
- Customer 123 (123 represents the Customer ID) comments on this post on Facebook and you see this comment on C4C. You can reply to this comment.
- Customer 456 (456 represents a second Customer ID) comments on the comment from Customer 123 on Facebook and you can also see this comment on C4C. You cannot reply to this comment.
This is the current behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Facebook ; Ticket ; Comment ; Reply ; Button ; Not Visible ; Reply not visible ; Reply not available ; 1st level comment ; level ; 2nd comment , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-SM , Social Media , How To