About the Marketing Brand field that shows up when emailing the candidate/applicant:
- How is this field populated?
- What is the impact of selecting a value to this field?
- Can this field be removed?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Candidate Relationship Management
- The Marketing Brand is part of the Candidate Relationship Management, and is there to allow you to select an Email Layout.
- The Marketing Brand field is populated based on the brands configured in Career Site Builder under Brand Management.
To have it populated, you need to do the following:
- Add the brands in Brand Management in Career Site Builder, click on Save
- Then, go to OData Metada Refresh, and click on Refresh
- This field will then be populated with selectable values
- About the impact of selecting this field, this field is available so you can select an Email Layout according to the brand in question. So, if nothing is selected, there's no impact.
- Once RMK Job Marketing and RMK Career Site Builder are enabled the field will appear. It cannot be removed or hidden short of disabling either or both.
SF, success factors, RCM, layout, CRM, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CRM , Data Capture Form, Email Layout, Email Campaign , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To