1. There is a requirement to prevent Trading Contracts from being created for a specific Customer.
2. In S/4HANA, even after setting a Central Block (BUT000-XBLCK), it is still possible to create a Trading Contract with this Customer in transaction WB21.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
WB21, WB22, WB23, BLOCK, BLOCKED, BLOCKING, CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMER, BP, BUSINESS PARTNER, LOCK, LOCKING, SAVE, TRADING CONTRACT, TC, TRADING CONTRACTS, XD05 SAP S/4HANASAP S/4HANA Cloud , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , LO-GT-TC , Trading Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.