This KBA has been created to outline some of the different combinations of table status' thoughout different Physical Inventory processes in WM.
The steps for the Cycle Counting process is not involved in this KBA.
- Tables: LINK(WM inventory header), LINP(Storage Type/Bin level data), LINV(Stock level data), LAGP(Bins), LQUA(Quants), VEKP (HU Header), VEPO(HU Item), HUINV_ITEM, HUINV_HDR
- Inventory status' : A(Partially Counted), L(Cleared), N(Not Counted), Z(Counted), S(Cancelled),
- Inventories: Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting.
- In general when an inventory is created, LINV records are not created until the document activated.
- Documents can be partially counted, but not partially cleared, unless a recount is activated.
- During a recount, the system will update the fields NANUM and NVERS on tables LINK and LINV to correspond with the recount version.
- An Inventory document cannot be cleared unless it has been activated.
- For the purposes of convenience we have included some scenarios in which HU-management is involved.
- TO = Transfer Order, HU = Handling Unit
The following examples are based on the standard system. You're system may vary based on your own business set up. For example, in standard the Differences storage type in WM is 999.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
LINK, LINP, LINV, ISTAT, SKZSI, HUSSTAT, VEKP, VEPO, 711, 712, 713, 714, 715, 716, 717,718, ISTAT, STATUS, IVAKT, IVIVO, NVERS, NANUM, IVNUM, IVPOS, HUSSTAT, SKZSI, VPOBJ, transfer order, posting, 0031, 0020, inventory, physical, , KBA , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , LO-HU , Handling Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.