- What triggers the 'SuccessFactors system Candidate User Sync' notification?
- Who is the job owner of the Candidate User Sync job?
- The job owner received a large number of the notifications. Can we disable it?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- Candidate User Sync Job: CAND_USER_SYNC is an automatically triggered job to update sm-mapped fields in the candidate profile, when the employee profile is updated through oData/SFAPI.
- User Entity insert/upsert (or merge) operation will schedule this job. The API user who performs the operation will be the Job owner.
- CAND_USER_SYNC job status can be checked from Provisioning -> Monitor Jobs - > Job type: Candidate User Sync.
- At this time, this notification cannot be disabled. This notification will be sent every time the job runs. If you wish to see this changed, you can raise an enhancement request in the community portal - https://influence.sap.com/SuccessFactorsRecruiting
2661904 - How to trigger candidate user sync job using integration center - RCM
2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products
CAND_USER_SYNC, SuccessFactors system Candidate User Sync, candidate profile, sm-mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To