Unable to redo decisions made on the Validation Check and Merge Tool after making a decision for the picklist conflicts
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Validation Check and Merge Tool.
- Open the Decisions Made Tab.
- Select the Picklist Item.
- Notice that there are only three options: Cancel, Skip, and Save. There is no option to undo the decision.
Engineering team is currently reviewing a permanent and user-friendly solution to introduce an option to undo decisions made for picklist conflicts on the UI.
As a workaround:
- Navigate to Manage Data.
- Search for PicklistMergeConflictDecisions.
- Select the picklist entry you want to undo.
- Select Take Action -> Permanently Delete Entry -> Click Yes.
- Navigate back to Validation Check and Merge Tool.
- Notice that the previous picklist conflicts return back to Decisions Required.
picklist migration, validation check and merge tool, unable to undo, redo, edit, manage data, conflict, decisions , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , Problem