- When a User clicks into 'Training Planner' and they may have more than 1 Organisation Request.
- If the User clicks on any Organisation Request, it always opens up the first Organisation Request in the list.
- for example:
First Image the User clicks on test Org
But it opens up the First Organisation Request in the List
SuccessFactors Learning Managment System
- Product Management have confirmed this is expected behaviour.
- This area of the screen is not individualised to the Organisation Requests so clicking anywhere in the summary screen will always default to the first 'Organisation Request' in the list.
- It has the same behaviour as clicking on the blue hyper link "My Organisation Requests"
- Once the new screen loads up users can then navigate to the particular Organisation Request they wish to chose using the drop down list.
- If you wish for these Organisation Requests to be navigatable from the original summary list please create a Enhancement Request, this will be voted on by your Peers and if enough votes are gathered Product Management will consider it for future development.
Training Planner, organisation requests, incorrect, not working, click, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TRA , Training Planner , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem