Trying to release the initial configuration for transport from the S/4HANA Cloud Quality System to the Productive System before P-System can be used is failing with errors:
Release of initial transport request is blocked by the Define Mapping Values for G/L Accounts app (Message no. CNV_2010C078)
Mapping in process for MAPPING00X
Mapping in process for MAPPING00Y
Release of BCP prevented by external checks
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Complete all the required configurations in the Quality system and follow the instructions afterwards from Roadmap process Transport Initial Change Project from Q-System to P-System.
In SSCUI 150000 - 'Renumber G/L Accounts' there is still a mapping present with status "In progress" which blocks the release.
Follow one of the below solutions to resolve the error:
- If it is required to perform the G/L Account renumbering(s) in the system, then the mapping should be completed. Start the conversion of the mappings, further details can be found here.
- In case the G/L Account renumbering(s) are not needed, then the in progress mappings should be deleted, by following the below steps:
- Open SSCUI 150000 (Renumber G/L Accounts)
- Click the mapping with mapping status "In progress"
- On the top right most corner of the screen click button "Delete"
- In the Popup, choose Ok
If there is a mapping in the system which was released, but no conversion was started which is stopping you from releasing the BCP project from your Q-system.
Two options to overcome the error:
- Reject Mapping → this option should be selected if you DO NOT want to convert the G/L Accounts in your system now, and proceed with BCP release in Q-system.
- Start Conversion → this option should be selected, if you want to convert the G/L Accounts in your system and release your G/L Account changes as well with current BCP project. Selecting this option will make the system unavailable for around 2-4 hours, where no business users will be allowed for login and once the system is back up and running after completion of conversion then the BCP project should be released by the user.
To take and perform the actions go to FIORI app "Convert renumbered G/L Accounts" which should be available for the users having business catalog-SAP_CA_BC_CNV1_PC assigned. This catalog is delivered in standard business role template SAP_BR_ADMINISTRATOR.
If there is none Mapping left with status "In progress" follow the steps from the Roadmap and complete the transport of the initial change project.
initial transport, release, Q2P, Q to P, CNV_2010C078, CNV_2010C 078, external checks, framework , KBA , CA-DT-CNV-S4C , COA GL Rename Cloud , SV-CLD-FRM-APP , Flexorg, CCF, Foreign Key Check , SV-CLD-FRM-INF , Implementation Framework Infrastructure , Problem