- Backflush consumption of batch managed product fails due to missing batch in EWM Delivery Order.
- The error message /SCWM/L3582 (Did not find enough stock for product AAAA on bin BBBB) is issued.
- Error message is triggered at goods issue posting of EWM Outbound Delivery Order.
NOTE: this is valid for the consumption postings via usual Outbound Delivery Order (Advanced Production Integration [API] functionality and Production Material Request [PMR] are not in use).
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Delivery Processing (SCM-EWM-DLP)
Item Type ODPC, Item Consumption for Order, /SCWM/STOCK_LOC_GET_PROD, POST_DOCUMENT, Stock selection with BATCHID initial in Loop condition LOOP AT lt_stock ASSIGNING <stock> , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-BM , Batch Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.