- This issue has similar symptoms to CR 813547, but is still seen in versions where that CR has been fixed.
- A stored procedure contains a create index command like the following sql:
If not exists(select * from sysindexes where name = "idx")
create index idx on t1 (c1)
- The execution of the store procedure report infected with signal 11 in the function logcommand().
Current process (0x430022) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001507a82 (logcommand+0x526), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000020)
The stacktrace include these functions:
- Adaptive Server Enterprise 16
- The database is marked for DDL replication.
sp_reptostandby,warmstandby,always-on,HADR , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.