- The candidate has applied, but can't find them in job requisition list.
- Can't access the job application of a candidate through the Jobs Applied portlet, it is throwing an error: fingerprint=f55606937c4e269206b670141f125dedabc8467a
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the candidate's Candidate Profile
- Scroll down until you see the Jobs Applied portlet
- Click in the application you wish to look into
- Receive the error message
The applicant is in an invalid status, probably moved to that status using OData API, that is not present in that job requisition. Their application is still tied to that requisition, but their application is not available to open because it is in an invalid status.
To resolve this issue, you will need to move the candidate back to the job requisition. You can do that using OData API.
statusID: Here you will need to double check the statusID you would like to move the candidate to. You need to check what is the statusID in Edit Applicant Status Configuration:
As per the screenshot above, you'd need to replace the part where it says 'statusID' in the payload above to the number 8. This way, it would be:
applicationID: Here you'd need to check the applicationID of the candidate, and replace it in the payload above.
After that, the candidate with the applicationID in question will be moved to the status selected, and the application will become available once again.
can't access, job application, can't see, can't open, f55606937c4e269206b670141f125dedabc8467a, can't find, candidate, job requisition, application, jobs applied, candidate profile. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem