The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Input Parameters with Multiple Entries option are not working as expected.
- It is not possible to select multiple values for prompts coming from live HANA models having the above mentioned Input Parameter.
- On HANA side it is possible to select multiple entires for the same calculation view.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP HANA live data connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a Model from a live HANA connection using a calculation view with an Input Parameter which has Multiple Entries option enabled.
- Create a Story from this model.
- Notice that only one entry can be selected from the dropdown in the prompt.
This is a known limitation for HANA live data connections.
- Vote on this improvement request.
- Follow up on it in order to get updates on when it is implemented.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , Product Enhancement