- As per the functionality -Interview Scheduling/Candidate Self Scheduling, there is an issue related to Double booking.
- Any candidate can book multiple interviews for the same time slot against different Job requisitions and different interviewers. This is a clear case of duplicity as the same time slot should not be booked by the same candidate with respect to any other job requisition or interviewer.
- How can this issue be addressed?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - RCM
- Customer created the below request in Customer Influence:
- Please follow up with your CSM regarding the following Internal Enhancement ticket: RCM-67101
- This is being proposed for the roadmap. This will be confirmed and picked up based on the availability and accordingly be prioritized for the release.
- As per the process for any enhancement, the Epic needs to be approved for the release.
- Once this Jira (RCM-67101) gets approved, this would be taken in the release backlog. It's difficult to provide any timelines as of this moment and it would depend on the confirmation of it for the release.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, double book, double booked, duplicate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions