Next Response Due field is not calculated for Portal Interactions
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- See the Service Level Agreement is maintained correctly, and there were portal interactions.
- Next Response Due field is maintained with a date from the past, and you expect it to be updated according to the last portal interaction.
The Next Response Due SLA is calculated only when the Assignment Status is changed from Processor Action to Requestor Action, or vice versa, and not when portal interactions are sent or received directly.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To