- User has self assigned a Curricula to their Learning Plan.
- They wish to remove an item belonging to that curricula from the learning plan but the option is not available.
- Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Learning as a user.
- Browse Catalog and assign a curricula to the learning plan.
- Browse the learning plan and find items that are part of the curricula.
- No option available to remove the items.
- This is the expected behaviour of the system
- This is expected behaviour of the system.
- It is not possible to remove items individually which were assigned as part of a curricula.
- Instead the curricula would need to be removed in its entirety.
- Go to the Home Page
- Click "Go to Curriculum Status" on the curricula tile
- See the curricula which was self assigned and click the button under remove
curricula, item, remove, self, assign, learning plan, unable, lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions